Are you an entrepreneur in the agriculture / agro-processing industries looking for expansion capital?
The objective of the APSS is to stimulate investment by South African agro-processing and beneficiation (agri-business) enterprises
The APSS will be targeted at five (5) key identified sub-sectors (focus areas) as follows:
(i) Food and beverage value addition and processing (including Black winemakers);
(ii) Furniture manufacturing;
(iii) Fibre processing;
(iv) Feed production; and
(v) Fertilizer production
Key Eligibility Criteria
- 20% to 30% cost sharing grant of R1mil to R20mil
- The dti may consider an additional 10% grant for projects that meet all Economic Benefit Criteria as
per the guidelines
- Be B-BBEE compliant in terms of the B-BBEE codes (achieve level 1 to level 4) and submit a valid B-BBEE certificate of compliance or affidavit
- Adhere to sectoral minimum wage and legislative requirements governing the sector
- Demonstrate that at least 50% of the inputs (raw materials) will be sourced from South African suppliers and that at least 30% of the inputs will be sourced from Black South African suppliers in particular
Should you be interested in applying for the APSS, please complete the form below and one of our Problem-Solvers will be in contact with you to discuss further.