This agreement is for use by smmes (or any other entity for that matter) that PROVIDE cleaning services. It is an agreement that is fair and equitable to both parties, but is also one that is structured to protect the rights of the independent contractor, i.e. the party providing the services.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a party that REQUIRES cleaning services, it is suggested that you make use of the agreement, titled “Cleaning Services Agreement- Receiver”, as the latter agreement is more protective of your rights.
HOWEVER, if you are a party that PROVIDES cleaning services, then this is the correct agreement for you to use as it is more protective of your rights.
- is legally substantive (14 pages in total);
- is bordered;
- has pages numbered;
- is fully justified;
- is typed up using Tahoma font, size 10;
- has been meticulously spell-checked;
- is extremely professional in its appearance;
- has several drafting notes therein to guide a legal practitioner;
- can be printed onto 14 A4 pages. (In the interests of the environment, it is suggested that the agreement be printed back to back on 7 pages.).
This CLEANING SERVICES AGREEMENT-PROVIDER has the following clauses:
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- APPOINTMENT AND RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE PARTIES
- BBBEE STATUS
- GOOD FAITH
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- CESSION AND ASSIGNMENT
- WARRANTIES AND UNDERTAKINGS
- FORCE MAJEURE
- DOMICILIUM AND NOTICES
APPENDIX 1: DESCRIPTION AND ADDRESSES OF THE PROPERTIES WHERE THE SERVICES ARE TO BE RENDERED
APPENDIX 3: EQUIPMENT
APPENDIX 4: DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
Please read carefully through the agreement and fill in all missing details; in preparing a signature document, please have regard to all the notes we have placed hereon to assist you with the conclusion of a professional, legally binding agreement.