Are you responsible for administering Social Labour Plans (SLP) for mining and resource businesses in South Africa?
One of your biggest challenges will be executing on projects that create jobs, deliver meaningful social impact and tick the box of “new venture creation”.
We have extensive experience working with the Youth Employment Service (YES) and the YES incentive to roll out variety of programs in this space including:
- The Blossom Care Sanitary Pad Manufacturing micro-franchise
- Accounting micro-franchises which integrate with Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) initiatives
- Community Healthcare Worker
- Digital technology placements
- Drone Pilot training initiatives
- Scooter driver training initiatives
In the below webinar conducted with the Youth Employment Service (YES), we talk through ways you can integrate YES into your Social Labour Plans and tick a variety of the UN Sustainable Development Goals with us including:
SDG1 – No Poverty
SDG 2 – Zero Hunger
SDG3 – Good Health and Wellbeing
SDG5 – Gender Equality
SDG7 – Affordable Clean Energy
SDG8 – Decent work and economic growth
SDG9 – Inclusive Infrastructure
SDG11 – Sustainable Cities
Should you wish to discuss any of these projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.