Are you navigating your B-BBEE scorecard for the first time and not sure the questions to ask? Are you feeling overwhelmed by the world of B-BBEE consultants, verification agents and incentives?
Navigating the South African B-BBEE landscape can be a minefield for many small businesses who are trying to comply with scorecard commitments while keeping a close eye on their bottom-line.
B-BBEE done right can be a fantastic catalyst for finding new business and changing the South African economy while B-BBEE done wrong can be expensive mistake for SMEs.
Nicolene Schoeman-Louw from SchoemanLaw joins Jessica Hubbard for this webinar where they look at:
– Some of the recent changes in B-BBEE sectoral codes and why they matter
– How to navigate the world of B-BBEE consultants and verification agencies
– Turning your B-BBEE spend into a source of new business for your enterprise
– The Youth Employment Service (YES) incentive and its suitability for SMEs
– Enterprise and Supplier Development funds and whether SMEs should implement them.
The podcast audio is below: